Complaint Procedures

Any individual, public agency, or organization may file a complaint with the local school district office or the California Department of Education (CDE) alleging a matter which, if true, would constitute a violation offederal or state law or regulation governing special education andrelated services. The complaint must specify all relevant facts andprovide information to support the complaint.

For more information, contact the SELPA office at (760) 552-6700.